cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data in InfoCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a DP backup cube. Everything is straightforward. No routines or rules. Only direct mapping from planning area. However, am getting wrong data in the cube. Unit of measure is also the same. What could have been the issue.

Hoping for your help.

Thanks! Sincerely, Ria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tabraiz_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It is unlikely that the the backup cube will show incorrect data from the Planning Book unless the Planning Book data has been modified after the backup has been taken.

Are you getting differences at individual CC level?

Thanks,

Tabraiz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be any reason. Please first check the datasource in RSA3, with different selections, see if the data could be extracted. If you cannot provide any patern of the issue's occurence, I think it would not be possible to find out the reason.
P.S, are you extracting data from DP or SNP? If SNP, what aggregate?
I think we have some recent notes to correct extraction issue especially when data set is big.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the reply. I am extracting from DP and the  it is just a direct copy from DP Planning area to the InfoCube. However, am getting different data. Some data are copied at a different bucket. Say feb 2018 whereas the data is only until jan 2018. May I ask what possible sap notes could be applicable?

Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Ria

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Ria, but I could not recommend proper note without checking the issue directly ...
I suggest you to debug RSA3 with debug option set if you like, or else you can ask SAP's help ...

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. thanks Ada.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Please provide more details on the issue. What is the incorrect data coming to Infocube - char. or Key figures or both?

Also please check the intermediate step i.e. in PSA if data is getting loaded properly or not

Regards,

Alok