cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command Line Tools for SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm looking for command line or API documentation to interact with SAP ERP. I've been directed to this website by support. However, they explained that these commands are only used for "administrative tasks." In addition to administrative abilities, I'm looking for a set of commands that can achieve the same processes of SAP ERP, but through a command line or API instead. Does this type of interface exist? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates? Simply linking the available CLI or REST API would be more than sufficient.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick.

What kind of interaction do you intend to do with SAP ERP? Can you be more specific?

Regards.

Osvaldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Osvaldo!

I believe I may have misspoke and my question pertains more to SAP's Solution Manager TMS. We would like to write scripts that automate the build and deployment processes through our environments: Development, Test, and Production servers. Ultimately, we would run a script that would move artifacts through the environments while minimally (if at all) interacting with the SAP GUI. Various methods of keeping track, retrieving statistics, etc would also be a plus.

In addition, are there any commands that relate to governance? I believe this would fall under SAP CHaRM.

Do these SAP tools have any CLI, REST, or SOAP interfaces?