cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira Install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm hoping someone will have a quick answer to this, we acquired Lumira Server, for BI Platform 1.28, and it's been successfully installed  on the BI Server. A client install (Lumira Desktop or Standard Edition) is needed on the developer(s) machine in order to connect to a datasource(s) and start any BI solution development. We downloaded the SAP LUMIRA6428P 5.20009491.Exe, there were only 6 options and just 1 matching the Lumira Server version we acquired (screenshot attached). After installation, it comes up as Lumira Personal Edition with the option to buy or signup for a free 30 day trial. It's not a license issue, any ideas on what is going on and better still, how to have it resolved?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - you should have a license key for the install, and then it won't be a trial.

License keys are on SAP Support site at Keys | SAP Support Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy, we are actually in the process of generating a license key, so i guess we are heading in the right direction. I appreciate the prompt response.

vincentdechandon
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are a customer/partner, using the website Tammy gave you, you can download sample keys for Lumira Desktop that can get you started right now if you are still on the waiting of any licence key (see screenshot below).

Br,

Vincent

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

initial installer/installation will be a personal edition, but once you have enter keycode/license key the full version i.e Professional edition will be activated.

Thanks,

Shailu.