Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect receiver file name

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I require same input file name as target file name(FTP to SFTP) in PI 7.31, I don't have ESR objects.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

in the communication channel configuration, under the "Advanced" tab, you should check "Use Adapter-Specific Message Attributes" and then check "File name".

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What should I specify in File Name* field?

0 Kudos

You can just put a wildcard "*"

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vijay ,

Do you want to pick any particular file like for example test1.txt , or test2.txt then mention filename as test*.txt , if you keep * in the file name all the files in that folder will be picked up.

Br,

Manoj

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its not working, i want the receiver File name field? what should I specify there?

0 Kudos

Hi, maybe I didn't get your exact problem,

you should modify both sender and receiver communication channels. On both, under "Advanced" tab you should check options mentioned above.

On sender cc, on "File name" field you should specify the source file.

On receiver cc, on "File name scheme" you should specify "*" as you want to keep sender's file name.

Regards

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok..I am getting two files in source directory, if it is daily.csv, then the output file should be daily.csv, if input is weekly.csv then the output should be weekly.csv.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • sender channel file name field  *.csv or *.
  • receiver channel *

As Matteo explained above make sure you enable adapter specific message attributes with filename in both channels.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Better to put dynamic file name variable in the receiver channel that is %FileName%, this variable will be replaced at runtime.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Enable Adapter Specific Message Attributes in sender and receiver channel under that enable FieName too, then you will get the same name.

Br,

Manoj