cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Staging Error - Destination storage type 010 not allowed with movement type 319

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While creating production order I am getting below two errors. I have defined supply area and cotrol cycle properly and still getting below errors.

1) Destination storage type 010 not allowed with movement type 319

2) Generated pick request/WM initialization incomplete for operation 0010

Attached is the error screenshot too.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushbu,

Can I see the screenshot of the Movement type 319 for the Given Warehouse [I believe it is 020].

SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Activities --> Transfers --> Define Movement types.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Sai,

Below is the transaction for movement type 319.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khusbu,

The Destination storage type is mentioned as 900 in the Movement type, but looks like you are trying to put the stock to Storage type 010. Due to this reason system is giving an error that Storage type 010 is not possible.

Thanks,

Sai Arala

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome Sai !! Thanks for your help to resolve this.

And thanks everyone who tried to help me out to fix this !

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Sai,

Movement type 319 was already in use for staging are 900 and I changed it for staging area 010.

So users were not able to pick the orders for staging are 900.

So do I have to create new movement type with reference to old movement type and assign the correct value for storage type 010 ?

Do I need to complete any other configuration setting ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khushbu,

In that case Copy WM Mvt 309 and Create a New Movement type with Destination as 010 and then assign this new WM mvt to the same Reference Movement for which 309 is assigned to for all the Warehouses.

I don't think any other Configuration is needed.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai !

I copied movement type 319 and created new one and assigned this new movement type to warehouse to fix this.

Thanks Again,

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khushbu,

Hope you have linked this WM movement to Reference movement in the below SPRO path:

LE --> WM --> Interfaces --> Inventory Management --> Define Movement types --> LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

I did that and it is working as expected.

Thanks for your help !

Khushbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

looking at the first screen shot you haven't put your 'production supply' number in the 'Supply area' within the work centre.

plus I would assign 319 movement type to storage type 010 as per above in T-CODE OMK0.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ryan !

As you have mentioned, I put the "production supply" number in the "supply area" at CR02 transaction and I have already assign the movement type 319 movement type to storage type 010 at OMK0. Please review below screenshots.

I am still getting same errors.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with the last screen I am bit confused as you are trying to perform the staging of the material against the production order to a storage type(010) for which description is maintained as "Customer Return"

In standard SAP we use storage type 100 to move the stock to line side. could you please share the reason behind using storage type 010 for production staging

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Manish,

We are trying to make defective (return) model to convert to another model by creating production order. That is why I need to create production order with return storage type(010) to make another model.

Thansk,

Khushbu.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the screenshot of storage type 010

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Below is the screenshot for storage type.

Thanks,

Khushbu.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your configurations incorrect, if you want to use 010 as a production staging storage type then it should be same as storage type 100 without any picking and putaway strategy second as highlighted by Sai the storage type maintained in movement type 319 is 900 whereas you are trying to put the movement type 319 for storage type 010

1) Your storage type 010 should be the replica of storage type 100

2) storage type in movement type 319 should be 010(in your case)

perform these two activity rerun the wm pick list and  let us know your observation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khushbu,

Please supply screen shot of work centre configuration from CR03 (that is assigned to op 0010) and cycle control cycle config from LPK2.

Please ensure storage type is in your search strategy T-CODE = OMLY.

hope this helps,

kind regards,

Ryan.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.

Attached are the two screenshot that you requested.

As you can see on the above screen from OMLY the movement type is defined in the sequence but Reference to movement type  during storage type search is not defined. Is this the issue ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Any one else who can help me to resolve these errors ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is  possible to forbid IM movements that affect certain storage types , see IMG > LE > Warehouse Management --> Interfaces --> Inventory Management --> Goods Movement (IM) Not Allowed for Storage Types

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like your 319 movement type is not assigned to storage type 010, follow the below screen to maintain that (in the screen below my storage type for production line side is 100, in your case you mentioned 010 so you need to assign 319 to that)

former_member560682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for your reply on this. Nothing has been blocked at the transaction you mentioned in your response.

Is there any other place where we block the movement type for the storage type ?

Thanks,

Khushbu.