Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no valid inspection lot for material & batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While doing Delivery, system is poping up beloew message

"no valid inspection lot for material & batch" and i understand why this message is coming. It is coming at the time of return delivery as well as at the time of Billing for returns, I dont want this information message for returns Delivery and returns Billing. How to remove this information message.

Thanks in advance for your quick response

Regards

TL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are returning to Quality (PGR movement is 655).

This will try to create an inspection lot and will require inspection plan. If you do not want this, then you change the setting to receive to "Returns" (movement 651) or unrestricted (653).

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

However as you expalin"change the setting to receive to returns" :- from where settgins needs to done , in Inventory management or Quality management ?

I think this is related to quality specific , i will appriciate very much if you explain more

Thanks

TL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies..

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error message  number, it somehow looks like an own created message. Google is not really successful and finds only your post with the given text of the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Jurgen.

It is solved, it is own created and our consultant was not availble so It was very hard.

Closing Theard

Thanks
TL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I presume that based on your information ,delivery is return delivery.

Please check below things:

1.What is the reference document against which you are doing delivery.

2.What is stock type of reference document.

3. What is the stock type in delivery & from where it is picking stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit Thanks for your reply

1. Reference Document- Against Returns Sales order (order type RE)

2. Stock type where I have to check ( I am doing returns for packaging Material (Material type VERP)

I started - Create Sales order OR ordertype for 5 Qty-Delivery with reference to sales order-Billing with ref to delivery

Then customer send all 5 qty to returns so I created sales order Order Type RE and then do Return Delivery.. picking from the staorage location

Thanks

TL