cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLC - Interfaces SLC@SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

We are implementing SLC 2.0, with SLC@SRM scneario, with ERP as back-end system. When we modify a vendor on Buy Side, its automatically sent to Sell Side via <BuysideSupplierDataMaintenanceChangeRequestOut>. When a vendor modify by itself, changes are sent via <SellsideSupplierDataMaintenanceChangeRequestOut>.The relationship between Buy and Sell side works fine.

When we modify a vendor on ECC, after BBPUPDVD the vendor is updated on SRM (Buy Side), but not on Sell Side (SLC). At the same time, when a vendor modify data by itself, the data are not updated on ECC.

Is this behavior correct? If not, what needs to be modified ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Adilson,

SLC and SRM might be deployed on the same client, still they are different systems.

Actually SRM and SLC do not use the same database tables even though SLC might be deployed on SRM.

I would try two different options...
One:

As far as I know, SLC updates from SRM tables whenever you load a supplier for the first time or, for performance issues, you could use the report /SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC.

This should also update the data after you ran BBPUPDVD (I did not try this, just an assumption), so maybe this will solve your issue (run that report after the SRM update report).

Two:

Usually it is not intended to automatically update data from ECC to SLC, since you can have multiple backends. For this case, you will need to enhance Business Transaction Event 1420 / or 1421, catch the transaction code (mk02, fk02, xk02) and call function module SMC_SUPPLIER_MODIFY_SLC. This will send the changes to SLC buy side and sell side, probably you will need to maintain the "delayed execution" parameter. You don't need anything except the vendor number in ECC.
We just sucessfully implemented this in an SLC@ERP Scenario.

Hope this helps 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your answer. Considering our scenario (SLC@SRM), we have two clients: BUY SIDE and SELL SIDE. Trying the option 1, after executing BBPUPDVD the report /SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC didn't modify information at SELL SIDE, however showed that one supplier was able to be updated. Checking out SLG1 or XI_MONITOR, there are no error/details about it.

Considering this scenario with 2 clients (Buy and Sell side), would /SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC update SELL SIDE?

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok you're right, I quickly checked the /SRMSMC/GET_SUPPLIERS_SRM2SLC Report, sellside update is not part of this.

Also I double checked the FM SMC_SUPPLIER_MODIFY_SLC. At some time it calls the FM /SRMSMC/SUPPLIER_UPDATE which handles replication to the sell side. So this should solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul

When executing SMC_SUPPLIER_MODIFY_SLC on ECC supplier is updated as happens with BBPUPDVD (vendor is updated based on ECC), but /SRMSMC/SUPPLIER_UPDATE is unachievable... Is there some specific condition to execute it?

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBPUPDVD does not include the call to the sell-side, which is used in SMC_SUPPLIER_MODIFY_SLC. It calls the function module (/SRMSMC/SUPPLIER_UPDATE, which actually does the replication to the supplier Portal. Maybe there's an authorization issue? Check the technical user with SU53.

Best regards

Paul

Answers (0)