Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail address change

durkin_zhou2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello

laides and gentlemen

Rencently I came across a problem that my recieving e-mail address for scn.com has to be changed because I have quited from my previous company becoming a freelancer,But my previous company has disabled the e-mail address so any message from sap.com can't be received now.

But I can't lose the acount for that so many services has been registered such as scn,jam,parteredge,university,etc.also I have used this acount long time.

Followwing a blog on scn.com guiding how to change e-mail address, one promlem comes up as followwing

<image removed: contained private imformation>

an error message told that  this account belongs to another one ,But the other person is no bodyelse,But I can't use this e-mail address anymore,so how can I do next?hoping to get the way from any of you.thanks.

Best regards to all

Message was edited by: Jason Lax

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Access issues should be handled offline via eMail with SCN's support team: sapnetwork@sap.com

durkin_zhou2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,hason

thanks for replying,this issue had been solved through another e-mail adress,and message can be sent to my personal e-mail without losing any information now,it's very nice to tell you that.

thanks and best regrards to you.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok - Please close the thread in that case.

durkin_zhou2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jason:

how to close the thread ? It's may be simple,But I really don't get the way,mabe you can tell me ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

described in my blog:

Answers (0)