cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT03-error-Available qty in Bin is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue while creating Transfer Order via Lt03 as well as i tried Lt01/Lt10 -storage Bin to Bin transfer

"Available quantity in BIN is Zero"

I have searched forum and applied suggestions such as checking of available qty in LQUA,LTAP,LEIN .Everything is correct with all details same

such as same warehouse number,batch,qty,Quants,storage type,storage bin etc.

But still the error is coming!

Also with reference to note ,i have checked report -Rltlquab,screen shot attached .

Kindly guide me how to overcome this issue.

Its really urgent!

Regards,

VC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mentioned that you have read a sap note pointing to report rltlquab.

When you I used rltlquab as a search criteria in sap notes, I got just a few results - did you check all of them? One of these notes explains a possible reson and also how to interpret the result output. In your case - the screenshot shows discrepancies.

SAP note 913912 - Analysis/correction report for inconsistencies in lqua/lquab clearly states what should be the next step:

If the report returns inconsistencies, SAP should carry out any corrections that may be required.

This means that you need to contact them and not to try repair by yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well in forum i also read that running report Rltlquab  also corrects LQUAB & LQUA data.I need to know whether it is happening as i tried running report but it only displays about any inconsistencies.

We are stuck in middle of process,as transfer order is not able to create.

Also it is happening in storage type whose configuration is Bulk storage and SUM active.

i want to know is there any ways by which stock can be transferred to another storage bin and can be utilized.

regards,

VC

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read very carefully the note which I mentioned.

Not all corrections can be performed by running the report in update mode (according to SAP) and if you attempt perform manual corrections before their support expert investigates the situation, it will be more difficult for him/her to investigate and suggest the best approach.

I believe that the people, who stated that the report can correct such inconsistencies, first contacted SAP support and ran it in update mode only when/if the support expert asked them to do that.

Not following the correct procedures is one possible reason to have that kind of problem in the first place, please do not deviate from the note recommendation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok i have already refereed not and raise to SAP.

But is there any way by which stock can be moved to other storage Bin .And Delivery held can be processed time being.

regards,

VC

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks you have checked OSS   1574520 - Bulk storage - error "Available quantity in bin is zero" (L3 019)

. If the inconsistency still persists, then as you have mentioned, elevating to SAP only would help.

Regards,

Answers (0)