Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error : a condition record does not exist for PR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am having problem when saving the SO.

My Material master uses the sale unit which is in pair my base unit of measure is in PC.

When creating the Price with key combination customer/material with release status, I use the sales unit which is in pair.

When I created the SO, I use the sales unit also but when saving the SO I got this error.

Kindly advice me on how to fix this problem.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please check material master in additional screen whether unit "pair is mapped with "PC'

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lyn,

Please check in analysis section of the pricing in Sales order. Once you go to conditions tab in item level you will be able to find the analysis button. Please post the screen shot.

Best Regards

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyn,

Apart from checking condition record in VK13 for scales and validity period, also check if the condition record is marked for deletion( after 'Valid to' column you will find 'DeletionID' check box) if it is checked then the record is no more in use.

Also if the Unit of Measure(Uom) is maintained in the condition record, kindly check for this field also.

Also  'Calculation type' filed is determined from the condition type and if maintained separately in the condition record then the condition value in the SO will be based in the condition type maintained in the condition record.

Regards,

Mayank Vora

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lyn,

Kindly check the pricing date and scales being maintained for PR00 in VK12 / VK13. Here pricing date should be greater than and equal to your SO pricing date.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Lyn

Maybe you should look for your condition PR00 in vk13 transaction. With keys used in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lyn,

It seems like the error is not because of the Unit of Measure, may be something wrong in condition record maintenance.

Can you please check in the analysis why it has not picked the record.

Regards

Anil