cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block in sales order - status EXLS (Export Control)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one strange issue in one of the sales order.

Sales order is displaying system status for line item as EXLS and because of that we are not able to create delivery for this sales order.

In legal control issue log I could see the issue with license.

When I check this document for any block in ERP and GTS systems the document is not blocked in any of the system for GTS.

Also the sales document is assigned with license in GTS system.

I will really appreciate your help to identify the reason for this system behavior.

Please let me know if you need further information in order to analyze this issue.

Note: this issue is only for a specific sales order type / item category, we tried to create another sales order with another order type / item category and it was created without any issue

Rgds

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, There

It seems nothing to do with GTS, please check your Foreign Trade/Customs setting and corresponding program in ECC.

Cheers,

Phily

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor

Hi Phily,

Thanks for your answer, i checked the config. in ERP system and found that legal regulation was not active for supplying country. Once i set it, the issue is fixed.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell the configuration Path in SPRO ?

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sourbh,

My guess is that you have manipulated and updated the check status returned from SAP GTS.

Please check if you've implement the BAdI '/SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0A_R3' in your ERP side, and to see if there is any logic for the specific SD type within the method API_CONTROL_MODIFY.

Regards,

Derek

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

First of all thanks a lot for your quick reply, i checked the BAdI '/SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0A_R3' and method API_CONTROL_MODIFY in our ERP system, but didn't find any implementation for this BADI.

Is there any other possible reason for the system behavior, i mentioned in my initial post.

Rgds

Sourabh

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

Sorry, not i can think of now. Probably I'll set a breakpoint in the API call returned from GTS, and to see if the returned status is as expecte, but this need some technique and debug skills.

Regards,

Derek

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Can you guide me about the place where to put the break point, I mean some program / function module, I can ask my development team to work on this.

I will really appreciate any help on this.

Rgds

Sourabh

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Are you using GTS standard API? Please set a breakpoint at function module '/SAPSLL/CD_SD0A_R3', and see if you can find some more insights.

Regards,

Derek