cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Bonus Buy from ECC without PI/XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts-

We are running SAP Retail EHP7 ECC 6.0 and I'm trying to send Bonus Buy data via transaction WESOUT in ECC, to our middleware system TIBCO, & ultimately to our POS system.  I have activated biz switches ISR_RETAIL_POS_INTEG & ISR_RETAIL_BONUS_BUY and performed the necessary configuration in transaction WESIMG where I'm referencing service operation 'RetailIncentiveERPStoreOfferReplicationBulkRequest_Out_V1'.  I then manually created a logical port in transaction SOAMANAGER for consumer proxy CO_WINC_RTLINCNTVRPLCTNBKRQ_V1 which seems to be linked to the service operation in WESIMG. In manually creating the logical port I had to input a URL access path of the webservice which I had our tibco developer create this webservice url to be called and when I test ping the webservice url it returns a successful result.

Then I execute WESOUT for sending the bonus buy xml message and I see the below logs which seems to show the config performed in WESIMG working.

I then go to transaction SRT_TOOLS and run the Web Service Utilities Message Monitor and I see error information 'wsrm create failed' using adapter type 'WS'.  I also ran a trace from the Web Service Utilities Administration and from the Functional Trace tab it has the below error message.

I researched this issue and found this thread Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 200&nbsp... | SCN thinking the url was incorrect as the content type was not text/xml. I then had our Tibco developer make a few tweaks to the web service which had a new url and a new wsdl file.  I then created a new logical port in SOAMANAGER this time by uploading the wsdl via file but I'm no longer able to get the ping test to work successfully.

We are able to successfully call the Tibco web service using a 3rd party SOAP UI tool so the issue seems to be on the ECC side but I'm not sure what is missing.  Please let me know if what I'm trying to do is possible, as most scenarios seem to be with PI, and if so any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thx!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve this.  For us, the services registry connections in the consumer area of SOAMANAGER, did not have the existing entry marked as Primary.  Note 1319742 helped with this.  Then I changed the RM protocol to SAP RM in the LP configuration which seems to use PLAINSOAP adapter type vs WS which didn't work with the Tibco web service.

Answers (0)