cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA configuration Steps for Solman7.1 SP13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for EWA configuration steps for solman 7.1 SP13.

I have completed the  Managed setup and now want to avail the EWA report.

The documents available are from old solman versions, hence appreciate some help here from Experts.

Much Thanks,

Tania

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tania,

The configuration for EWA is also available in solman_setup.

Kindly run the wizard choose the system and this will help to configure it correctly.

Hope this suffix ur query

thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou Prakhar,

I have done the EWA setup,

I tried running the extractor framework, Workload Analysis(Introscope data) is showing up in Red.

Also there are no graphs displayed in the workload analysis (Solman_setup => Root Cause Analysis)

Attaching the screenshots.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Tania

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Please check the extractor log for details as mentioned already

in the mean while pasting some sap notes may be of help but not sure as we still don't knw the RCA of ur error

2204355 - Workload extractor fails with error 'EX: ERROR calling WS->GET_WSDATA (cx_e2e_get_wsdata_c...

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2178024

1895831 - Extractor fails with Error: "Function Module SRTUTIL_LOG_GET_RESULT does not exist in syst...

hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar,

Here are the logs.

Thanks,

Tania

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

As per the screens shot, it seems that there is issue with SOLMANDIAG RFC connection in Solution Manager, please check and fix same.

Additionally as the Managed system is BOBJ, you can check the below SAP note, if applicable(difficult without system access) –

1955279 - Missing workload data for BOBJ systems with Introscope 9.1.5.0 or later

Hope this helps.

thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

The note you provided does not apply to the solman 7.1 SP13 version that we have.

Also, do you know if this has anything to do with the DPC push errors I see on the BO servers.

Err says, MAI Metric push failed with status :dpc_rt_status_was_not_avail, dpcservice not available or initialized properly.

Thanks,

Tania

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I checked the connection and yes they were down.

On sorting that out and again running extractors I see new errors , this time more on authentication.

Errors "solmandiag not authorized to execute E2E-Java-Extractor, also

EM-memory exhausted workprocess gets PRIV/not authorized to execute E,

Also. i did see the EWA report but its all blank, mostly bcoz of no data in workload analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil,

I have done the setup, however I now see errors while running the extractors in the Root cause analysis.

So you know the probable cause?

Thanks,

Tania

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the failed extractor and check for the detailed logs (scroll down). if possible pas the logs.