Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Sender Email adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have to configure Sender Email Adapter in PO, where in

1) need to configure multiple Email ID's to fetch Emails, for this configuration.. can i use single communication channel / multiple for each mail box... i believe multiple communication channels (it would become multiple interfaces)

2) in case if i have to configure Outlook 365 (which is cloud.. its not exchange server), i mean outlook.com/owa/XXX.com . can i go ahead and use the POP / IMAP protocol for this? / do i have to use any separate configurations?

-Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav

1. You can only configure 1 user credential per channel so you will need multiple channels.

2. I haven't tried for Outlook 365 but from the link below it looks like it supports both IMAP and POP.

Outlook settings for POP and IMAP access for Office 365 for business or Microsoft Exchange accounts ...

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng,

i have one more question,

1) whether configure to Lotus Notes as its Mail server instead of Exchange server (i mean in SOST and SCOT)... 

-Madhav

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhav

I don't understand what you mean. SCOT and SOST has nothing to do with PI's mail adapter. Configuration of mail server in PI is at the communication channel. What are you trying to achieve?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (0)