cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help Parameters Import and Export??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my WDA View i have some <b>InputFields</b>, which are mapped to Context which is copied from a Dictionary Structure. For all Input Fields i have a corresponding Search Help assigned in the Dictionary Structure. Search Help for some of the InputFields require value of other InputFields.

Now, in the WDA when i click on Search Help of any InputField the values for some of the parameters from Input Field which are already set are not being shown in the Search Help Restrictions window. I have already checked and made sure that the field name and data element types are maintained the same in Dictionary Structure and associated Search Help. I even checked for the import checkbox in search help and everything looks fine to me from Dictionary Search and Search Help.

Can anybody please tell me what should i do to get the values in the Search Help Restriction window which have been already selected in the View InputFields?

I hope i managed to explain my problem correctly, if not then please tell me so i could describe in more detail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out. I forgot to assign the Field Name in the Dictionary Structure. Thanks.