Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between Plant manager 2.0 and SAP MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Have a nice day

i need to know the relationship between Plant manager 2.0 and SAP MII , and how implement Plant manager 2.0 on my system .

Regards

Nassar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plant Manager 2.0 looks like some kind of ERP/Portal/BW functionality add on. Other than they probably may pull from the same kind of data in ERP I don't think they are technically related at all.

Regards,
Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer to Eng. Ahmed Talaat in your organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eng Ahmed

thank you

if you have helpful answer please answer the question and share information for every one ,
SCN community for all SCN members not only for our organization  .

we should be to introduce helpful answers for every one who search after that about my issue according to as below :

1. 05. Share expertise transparently. SCN is a community site that encourages public knowledge sharing. Be open about your knowledge and how you obtained it.
  2. 06. Avoid solicitations.
    Avoid marketing your company’s products and services.  If you want people to know your affiliation with your company, put those details in your profile to make the information available to the community. Do not embed links to ads in your posts.  The same applies to email solicitations and advertising.  If you want someone to trust you enough to buy what you offer, share your expertise and they will seek you out. If you want people to contact you, you can choose to make your email visible in your profile, but we ask you not to post it elsewhere on the site.

Many Thanks
------------------------

Nassar