cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Lumira server to use for Native HANA customers (non-SAP ERP/BW)?

0 Kudos

Hi,

According to this blog:

Both the Lumira Server for HANA (LS4H) and SAP Lumira Cloud will be phased out shortly and replaced by SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP).

In addition there is the Lumira Server for Teams (LS4T) for SME business.

We have a scenario with a range of customers that is non-SAP ERP/BW/BO customers, where we want to introduce Native HANA and using Lumira as front-end tool.

What kind of server installation is then recommended for these customers so that they can save and share the Lumira analysis they create on top of Native HANA data?

Right now, according to my understanding, the only server to use is the LS4BIP, but this requires also the BI suite and a much more complex (and expensive) system landscape...

Your feedback will be much appreciated.

regards

Oddmar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oddmar

All you should need is Lumira Desktop to create Lumira stories / reports. To then share these creations with users that do not have the desktop, you could use Lumira Server for Teams (LS4T) and the users can view the reports from there. If you have LS4T, you could also share the stories via Open Document.

The only thing I am not sure of is if the HANA connection is available in the free download, or if you need to make an actual purchase.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Answers (0)