cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages bufferd while adding Line Item in Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a shopping cart in SRM, when im adding a line item I need to enter supplier text, otherwise it should throw an error message, for this I have implemented logic in DOC_CHECK_BADI.

issue here is

customer wants that in enitre shopping cart for the same vendor you are adding multiple line item and any one of its having supplier text entered in that case it should not throw error message, only if no line item entered with Supplier text then only it should throw error message.i have added logic for that.

in my case what happens is first im adding a line item when i click on add,program validates and throw error.

but if im adding another line item with supplier text entered for the same vendor and while click on add in BADI where i included logic as check for the remaining line item added and if find any item with supplier text exist then it will clear the error message included.

but still in the portal im getting the error message for the 1st line item seems somewhere its get buffered and throwing the error message. Can any one help me to find the buffered Text.

Thanks in Advance.

Naveena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Couple of suggestions

1.) Clear the browser cache - If it is not tried, please give a try once

2.) When you are getting the error in portal, can you set a external break point for that user in SRM who has logged into the portal and check whether the SRM backend is being called at the time of error message?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bharathi,

im new to this completly, and which seems not about issue in browser thing, this needs to be cleared which getting buffered in backend system, in my logic the internal table which im passing is cleared there is no message at all but still im getting the error messge in front end(portal).

so please help me to finding FM or any other where the messages can be buffered.

its an urgent issue, if any one gives me a quick reply would be more helpful:(

Regards,

Naveena.