cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between SAP FIORI Launchpad and SAP Screen Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

We are trying to make the connection between SAP FIORI Launchpad and SAP Screen Personas 3.0 we encounter an error. We followed this exxelent guide Start Personas Flavors from the Fiori Launchpad - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

The problem is that this scenario is where SAP Screen Personas is on the same system, which I think is more the exception than the rule. We dont have these applications on the same system and therefor need ti o change the "System Alias" in LPD_Cust, but to what?

We tried naming it the RFC connection we use, and make a RFC with an HTTP call, but it doesnt work. it fails when calling this URL

roles://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.common.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.common.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.common.erp_common/com.sap.pct.erp.common.lpd_start_transaction?DynamicParameter=p_appl%3dGUITILES%26p_cto%3dEA%2520%2520X%26p_dynnr%3d1000%26p_object%3dFLAVOR%252521005056A601181ED5AE8ADAE17CB1E45C%26p_okcode%3d%26p_prgram%3d%252fPERSONAS%252fSTARTER%26p_role%3dZPERSONAS%26p_selscr%3dX%26p_tcode%3d%252fPERSONAS%252fLAUNCH&OkCode=onli&System=ES1CLNT420_T&TCode=APB_LPD_CALL_B_I_TXN&sap-nwbc-is_suspend_scenario=&sap-ie=edge&sap-theme=MyTheme

Which looks like its calling NWBC?

Any "how to" out there or somebody been succesful?

br

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Simon;

Check if this helps.

Screen Personas Flavor in Fiori Launchpad (new ... | SCN

You can create a application of type url in lpd_cust and then assign system alias to the target system.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet

Thank you, but the issue is the same. The case u reference seems also no to use a remote system for launching SAP Screen Personas.

I tried the same but ot doesnt connect to my remote system

br

Simon

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Simon,

I understand your personas configurations are on remote server. But it should ideally work fine with remote system concept.

you need to add the system in the RFC connections (SM59). Connection type H.

as shown below.

Enter the same in the "System Alias" field in LPD_CUST. It will go to that system.

So when you change it to remote system and click on it. Are you getting any error on this.

Could you please share the screenshot of this error.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet

Thx. This is exactly what we did - check it out.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon;

As clear form the error in the console. It is because you are trying to navigate to a page with HTTP from your launchpad which is in HTTPS. Please change the rfc destination to open with HTTPS instead of HTTP and try again. It should resolve this issue.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

swayam_das2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I was trying create app in fiori launchpad ie for ME54N standard transactionas mentioned in document

Screen Personas Flavor in Fiori Launchpad (new ... | SCN

But we are not able to open the app getting below error :

Could you please help me out?

Thanks.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swayam,

Please recheck your configuration of LPD_CUST transaction and FIori launchpad configuration for case sensitive parameters for Action and other fields.

Regards,

Tejas

swayam_das2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes I had rechecked. It is same but still the app could not be open error.