cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory field while filling a questionnaire is not working at CRM_UI level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a Survey in SPRO --> Customer Relationship Management --> Transactions --> Settings for Service Requests --> Questionnaires --> Define Surveys

While creating the Questions and Answers, I gave answer field as "Input field" and Checked the "Required Entry field" box to make the field as mandatory.

I attached this questionnaire to a Service Catalog item in CRM_UI under business roe SOLMANPRO.

Next, I am logging in to YSOLMANREQU to create a service order under the Service Catalog item. In the process of creating a service order, I need to fill the questionnaire.

While filling the questionnaire, even if I miss any value in the mandatory marked fields, I see no error. I am able to save the empty questionnaire and create a service order. This should not happen.

Please advice me how to make the questionnaire fields mandatory at CRM_UI level.

Please note: The mandatory property is working fine at SAPGUI level.

Thanks in advance

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand for your reply. The sap note you have mentioned is for opportunities.

For the issue I mentioned above, we raised an incident to sap. and they suggested us to implement few notes to get the mandatory check. 

SAP notes are:

1927155, 2021304, 1955619, 2028749, 2161433.

Good luck.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharath,

Can you please check following SAP note:-

1353553 - Opportunity: Behavior of mandatory fields in Web UI

Regards

Anand