cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qm02 (After deletion) - > Qm3 we can view same attachement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Have created qulity notification(QM01) - 123456 and attached 2 document .

In (QM02) have deleted one attachment and saved the notification number .But when we check same QM
(123456 )number in (QM03) we can view same attachment again.

Please let me know of we need to check configuration or any SNOTE or need to take help from developer.

Thanks

Prasad K. Naralkar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Can you please confirm where did you attach the files ? was it to the notification header or to one of its items ?

Regards,

Ayoub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayoub,

Thanks for your reply,

In transaction qm01 we can see one pushbutton on top left side  (Sevices For Object) where i am adding attachment.

Have created another QN number and attached two files and in QM02 have deleted on of them and saved the respective quality notification but in QM)# when i displaying QN number it will show the same attachemnt which have deleted earlier.

Thanks and Regards,

PRasad Krishna Naralkar.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Not very sure on this issue. There may be some refresh related issues which is not happing properly at the GOS server end. Please create a thread in http://scn.sap.com/community/abap forum as there you might get useful insights from folks having expertise in this area, which can assist you better.

Thanks,

Arijit

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Please check if there are any entries in the table using transaction SGOS and if there are, kindly share the configuration settings there.

Thanks,

Ayoub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction qa01 we can see one pushbutton on top left side  (Sevices For Object) where i am adding attachment.

Have created another inspection lot number and attached two files and in QA02 have deleted on of them and saved the respective inspection lot .)# when i displaying Inspection lot  number it will show the same attachment which have deleted earlier.

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

In order to help, can you please do the following :

1 . Run transaction code SGOS

2 . Take a screenshot and send me the details of the table you see there.

Thanks,

Ayoub.