cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with HR Terminate triggers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to implement Terminate triggers for our client and need some help on below points:

1. We are locking the user ids when HR record is terminated. However, the automated triggers created is only changing validity. We have selected actions Change User, Delete User and Change & Lock user. Its working when we test the FM for trigger event received in GRC but automated trigger is only provisioning "Change User" and no locking

2. Since we are locking the users, we want the trigger to be created at specific time post business hours for the day. I reckon that can be achieved through some scheduling of SMQ1 queue, but unable to get the exact steps to  be followed

3. Is there a way to have the auto generated triggers created on a future date for future termination and locking? Any experiences on this

Thanks a lot for reading the post and please do reply if you have encountered/resolved similar scenario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

regarding your issues:

1) Please check if the correct request type is configured for HR trigger. "Change & Lock" user is the correct action id.

2) Needs to be checked with basis team.

3) Please note that future locks and deletions are not possible (since deletions/locks are always immediate). I have achieved similar requirements with background jobs that lock/delete users as soon as they are expired Therefore I have used a specific user group (which can be changed with User Defaults) and a report that runs daily for example in the CUA. The report checks users that have the specific user groups and are expired. Then the job locks/deletes the user automatically.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that does help. Thanks for the insights!

Answers (0)