cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exit to map custom strategy group in ECC with standard planning strategy in APO

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if we have user-exit's to map custom strategy group or custom strategy in ECC with standard planning strategy in APO.

For exam[le when I CIF material with custom strategy 'Z10' /strategy group 'ZS' the product master in APO should have the standard proposed strategy '10' in the demand tab.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the Exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001 or BAdI SMOD_APOCF005 - Inbound Processing

This BAdI enables you to edit product master data that was transferred via Core Interface (CIF) from SAP ERP when it enters SCM before further processing takes place.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks a lot for the information.

Let me mention clearly that the BadI: SMOD_APOCF005 and the Method within this BadI: EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001 can be used to edit/update product master fields in APO.

May i know specifically which PARAMETER in this BadI Method i should select to update product master fields from ECC to APO.

Regards

PK

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SE18 enter BAdi SMOD_APOCF005 then flow menu path  Go to --Sample Code --Display.

The BAdI is called at the beginning of the SCM procsss at function module /SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND.

Also refer the below document,

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar