cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we load interactions on Corporate accounts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing one POC for that - Can i post interactions for corporate accounts? The scenario is that the client wants to do the marketing for B2B customers (not really consumer). So they sell to supermarkets and they want to create campaigns for supermarkets. In this scenario, I am thinking of creating the supermarkets as Corporate Accounts and posting interactions (billing doc from ERP) and creating the employees as Contacts (Contacts & Consumer).

Thanks

Gaurav Grover

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Gaurav,

As far as I know, you can post interactions to corporate accounts through their contacts. And later you can filter interactions of corporate accounts based on specific contacts or favorite contacts (you can select any contact of a corporate account as favorite and filter "Show Only Favorites").

According to your scenario, you can load supermarkets as corporate account, but I suggest you to assign at least one contact to then as main contact (marketing employee, account manager etc) to post interactions.

I hope this helps

Edit: After this reply, I checked a technical document about interactions again. Interactions key fields are ID_ORIGIN (EMAIL,TW, FB, PHONE etc), ID, IA_TYPE (Interaction Type), COMM_MEDIUM (Communication Medium) and TIMESTAMP. This means, I think, you can technically post an interaction usng company's e-mail address as "ID" and EMAIL as "ID_ORIGIN" and fill the rest like a normal interaction. I assume that kind of interaction/interactions will also show up in the timeline of interactions facet of a corporate account.And they just won't belong to a contact specifically.

I never tried this before. This needs to be tested and verified

Message was edited by: Hakan Köse