SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of budget period for value type 57 (Payment)

0 Kudos

Hi everyone!!

Hope you all have a great year¡¡

I'm facing a problem in Funds Management when I'm paying an open ítem for a vendor.

I'm with ECC 6.05 and I'm in Public Sector Management solution, so I'm using Commitment ítem, funds center, functional área, funds and Budget period as account assignment for Funds Management, and beside this I have activated Budgetary Ledger and Online Payment Update.

When I create with MIRO or FB60 the account payable, system is fine and it creates the financial document, document in FM with value type 54 and document of budgetary ledger, in this example I create this invoice in November 2015, so Budget period is november.

Then I pay this open ítem in december 2015, so as my posting date is december 2015 and I'm deriving Budget period from this date, I'm expecting that value type 57 will be generated with Budget period december, but when I check the FM document, reduction of invoice and value type payment are alredady done but with Budget period november, just the same as the original one.

Could you please help me in order to get this?

Thanks very much in advance.

Manuel

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please attach screenshot from table FMIFIIT for invoice in question?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply. Sure about it, I'm attaching the screenshots where you can see all the fields of FMIFITT related to this invoice.

Thanks very much in advance

Best Regards

Manuel

0 Kudos

Sorry Eli,

I forgot one screeshot with the last fields of the table.

I don't know if it's related to this issue, but it's strange to me that for the payment transaction, If I derive Budget period from posting date, I receive a message that value Blank for the fund is not valid, so I have to assign a fund management account assignment (combination of commitment ítem, funds center, fund, functional área and Budget period) for the payment no matter if the commitment ítems related to the payment are BANKS (Fin. Transc 80) vs ACCOUNT PAYABLE (Fin. Transac 60).

As I say I don't know if its related to the issue because in previous versions I did not assign any account assignment for these payment documents, but as far as I understand if I derive Budget period for the payment then I also have to derive  fund because they work together right?

Thanks very much.

Best Regards

Manuel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your screenshot 1, I can see that payment transfer (automatic) was generated with FM posting date in December. When you speak of budget period, do you mean FM object 'budget period' or a month (period), where the entry was inscribed? Because, if you mean the last one, it appears to be in December and not in November as you stated.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Budget period' as FM assignment (object) will be derived (adopted) from the original document, like any other FM assignment.