cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt Reversal without Stock in QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where one of the User has received the Goods using an Inbound Delivery. The QM Module is active in our system. The Stock was Received with Stock type 'Q' and Special Stock ' K ' [Consignment]. Then the stock is moved to Unrestricted using Mvt 309.

Due to Some reason the user want the Delivery to be Deleted. When I tried to Reverse the Goods Receipt using VL60, there is no enough stock with Stock type 'Q' and Special Stock 'K'

How to move the stock back to Quality Inspection ? Or How to Reverse the Goods Receipt with respect to Inbound Delivery.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the material documents created via QM transaction could not be cancelled, as explained in note 175842. Normally, report RQEVAC50 would do the necessary change on the inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Thanks for your reply.

Does that means that there is no way to Reverse My Material Document and Inbound Delivery ??

Thanks,

Sai Arala

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Yes, you can reverse the inspection lot.

Please go through this note 175842 once.

Config:

OMJJ: Enter 322 Movement Type --> Goto Allowed Transactions --> Assign QA11,QA12 transactions.

Execution:

Goto SE38 --> Enter the Program RQEVAC50 and execute.

Now, Provide the Inspection Lot No and execute the Program, then all the posted material will come to quality with 322 Movement Type.

Please check and comeback.

Regards

Suresh.M

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can do this by following the steps from note 175842.

Regards,

Natália