Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After stack upgrade from SP07 to SP14 solman setup shows no previous configs

shradhasampat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

After we updated SOLMAN 7.1 stack from SP07 to SP14 we noticed all SOLMAN_SETUP configs no more exist under :

System preparation

Basic Configuration

is there any step that needs to be carried out so that the pre-update configs stays in above steps ?

I am following the follow up activities mentioned in the note 2184647

As per the note I understand only few configs are needed to be updated but in our system it shows that all configs are to be performed

Kindly please help

Thanks

Shradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shradhasampat
Participant
0 Kudos

in addition to above :

Or is it a standard procedure to configure below steps in solman_setup after each stack upgrade ?

System preparation

Basic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shradha,

Please check the following SAP note:-

This is refering to SP10 screenshots but the amount of changes in screen of SOLMAN_SETUP is evident that lot of settings are bound to change.

1962333 - Responsibility of individual steps in transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and helpful notes or KBAs

Please check.

Regards

Anand

shradhasampat
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Anand for quick response !!

In the note I see most of the steps are in green but if you see below all steps are grayed (equivalent to carry out each step again) in my system

Also i wanted to add after stack upgrade,when i accessed solman_setup for first time it gave me a pop -up asking to activate web dynpro

Thanks

Shradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shradha,

Please confirm whether you have logged correct client.

Next is have logged in correct configured solution manager client and still seeing greyed out configuration then please check following SAP note:-

1849006 - All traffic lights grey in Solution Manager Configuration

Regards

Anand

shradhasampat
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i am in correct client

We have only one client configured

Thanks

Shradha