cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using SICF parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE I am getting HTTP 500 internal service error .

0 Kudos

Hello ,

When using  SICF parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE  I am getting HTTP 500 internal service error .

Without the ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE   service works (without function keys on naurtech browser).

1. 1) Created a Z HTML template and copied the standard DEVINCLUDE_NAURTECHCK61 (we are  using naurtech browser) From ITSMOBILE01  and published.
  2. 2) In the SICF gave ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE   as Z_ DEVINCLUDE.

I have searched most of the post but did not find the resolution for this issue. Appreciate if anyone can share the solution.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3670430

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3181088http://scn.sap.com/thread/3181088

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3534745

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Oisín,

I know I was trying different option to make it work. What do mean by “adjust the templates in SE80 to ref the new Z_DEVICEINCLUDE” can you please be more specific?  I have around 90 + screen/HTML templates should parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE not work?

Utkarsha,

Providing details again.

Requirement:  to make Function F 1 to F12 keys on the RF device to work.

Followed procedure:

1)     created a Z_DEVINCLUDE(in Z_SERVICE )  copied the ENTIRE code from DEVINCLUDE_NAURTECHCK61 in to Z_DEVINCLUDE and published  it and published the complete service .

2)      then in the SICF provided the parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE for the  Z_SERVICE  .

3)     Then Launching  the service from SICF or  RF Device both are Giving error . Without the parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE service is working good  in IE and on RF Device except the function keys.

RF device model : Motorola/ Symbol  MC9200

Browser : Naurtech

Thank you.

service :

SICF:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, you have blacked out all the important details i needed for the analysis of the issue like the internet service name, transaction name and so on. Because of this i cant really determine the flow of your execution and to see of the newly created Z HTML template - in your case, ZWM_DEVINCLUDE_NAURTECH, is REALLY getting called or not.

In order to execute a Z HTML template, it needs to have a module pool screen which is attached to a transaction which gets called as mentioned in SICF for the internet service. From your snapshots, there is no way for me to know the exact flow of your program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

RF device model : Motorola/ Symbol  MC9200

Browser : Naurtech

Regards.

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let us get the requirement understood clearly first.

1. You have created an HTML template called Z-something and you copied the ENTIRE code from DEVINCLUDE_NAURTECHCK61 in it and published.

2. Then, in SICF, you created an Internet Service called Z_DEVINCLUDE in order to call the above HTML page.

What i would like to know, is how you are calling that HTML page from this Z_DEVINCLUDE internet service? How did you give the parameters?

Please let me know and then we can discuss further.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have trIed following  things .

1) Provide the new  ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE in the service and removed it from SICF. outcome  no HTTP error but function keys do not work on browser.

2) Provided the new  ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE in the service and in the SICF outcome HTTP ERROR .

3) Provided the new ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE in the SICF only outcome HTTP ERROR.

When every I provide the ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE in SICF it is give HTTP ERROR  and when I provide it in the service it will not give error but at the same time function keys are  not working.

Is there any other setting that I need to change. by providing  device include in service/SICF   should insert the include contents in all HTML Templates.

if ( ~itsmobileDeviceInclude != "" )

include(~service=~current_service, ~language="", ~theme=~theme, ~name=~itsmobileDeviceInclude & ".html");

end;

Thank you.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What device are you using? Manufacturer, Operating System and Browser?

Regards,

Oisin

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly do you mean by the sentence:

"1) Provide the new  ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE in the service"

do you mean just adding the parameter to the attributes section in SE80 for the service in question?

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Yes, included  parameter(~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE Z_DEVINCLUDE) to the attributes section in SE80 for the service .

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

setting the parameter here does not do anything. The parameter is only effective in SICF in the 'GUI Configuration' section.

You will need to adjust the templates in SE80 to ref the new Z_DEVICEINCLUDE

Regards,

Oisín

0 Kudos

Hi Utkarsha,

Yes I need this device include for function key(on ALL HTML template) to work on Naurtech Browse,  without  this  include browser is not able to recognize the function like F1,F2 ...F12etc.

Thank you.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's no harm to specify the ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE in SICF

it is usually used when you have the parameter

~sources itsmobile_a,itsmobile_b,itsmobile_c

and you want to use the Device Include from itsmobile_b or itsmobile_c services

Utkarsha is correct in that you need to specify the new Z_DEVINCLUDE in the actual HTML templates of the service

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Oisin,

Yes it is Published .

Path in SE 80: <its_service name > --> Topic 99 --> HTML Templates --> Z_DEVINCLUDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You do not have to include ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE  in SICF but in the generated HTML templates, if required.

Are you saying that without this parameter, the function keys arnt working?

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

have you published the

Z_DEVINCLUDE in SE80

What is it's path in SE80?

Can a screenshot of it be included in this thread?

Regards,

Oisin