cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields are not correctly filled in the meter removal BAPI forf meter management

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The two custom fields employee number (ZZEMPNO) and bond test (ZZBONDTESET) in the meter reading document (sap table EABL) are not filled during a meter removal. I have checked that the code in SAP is correct. So, the issue is likely in the Java code of Work Manager.I assume the fields are not correctly filled in the meter removal BAPI (in structures IT_METERREAD_O / IT_METERREADX_O).I assume the fields are not correctly filled in the meter removal BAPI .It's working for standalone meter readings (no install, removal, etc). So, you can check the meter reading code to see what might be missing for the removal use case.please help me this out and try to fix it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I cannot see setting up the value for the custom  fields that you have created in you screen shot. Please make sure you have added these fields in Agentry transaction and reading these field value in Java Register class. Than set those customized property in setParameters of ZMeterRemovalBAPI class.

Standalone meter reading uses different bapi and MeterRemoval uses different bapi to update register details. so you have to add these fields in different classes.

Thanks

Ajitesh

0 Kudos

But there is two structure:

IT_METERREAD_O / IT_METERREADX_O

where I have to Set the parameters to get the field in the meter reading result number which  shows in the heading and check fields ZZEMPNO and ZZBONDTEST ?

Experts please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

You have to set these fields value to both the structure. How to set these field value please follow standard coding. As this is a UPDATE bapi class so, you have to fill both the structure.

Please check below screen shot.

0 Kudos

I have updated those fields in bapi code and in the tblx structure, I marked fields fields to “X.but how I set the actual values?

How I check this Bapi is correct in SAP will you tell me the steps?

Answers (0)