cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - Discount Condition Base Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a number of low margin products that are sold that we maintain a Condition exclusion indicator in the pricing condition record.

This works fine for straight forward value and percentage discounts. Items without a discount exclusion flag receive a discount and Items a discount exclusion flag do not receive a discount.

Occasionally we have a requirement for a discount scale to be put into place.

Here comes the tricky bit.

Our business user would like the discount exclusion item to be considered in the Condition base value for the to determine the scale tier that the customer qualifies for, but they do not want the discount exclusion flag to receive any discount.

Example:

Discount tiers:

£500 to £1000 - 2% discount

£1001- £2000 - 3% discount

Sales order entered as follows

Item 1, Qty 1, £800, "no discount exclusion flag"

Item 2, Qty 1, £400, "with discount exclusion flag"

Our system currently give a Condition base value of £800 and a discount of £16.

Our requirement is to give a discount of £24 based on a scale qualifying base of £1200, with the 3% discount only being applied to the £800 relating to item 1.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood it, you want to figure out it as a group condition but to apply it for items. It's difficult to solve it without to reproduce it, but I'd try with VOFM formula base subroutines (maybe in the pricing procedure) or in the condition (V/06), you have the chance to handle it with VOFM subroutines in scales.

My apologies, but now I am without a SAPgui and I am remembering the screen for V/06.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo