Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM_CRM / CRM_UI - Custom logo not displayed in SM_CRM

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a question regarding the two transactions SM_CRM and CRM_UI. For testing purposes I have created in SPRO (CRM -> UI Framework -> UI Framework Definition -> Skins and Icons -> Define Icons) the entry CUSTOM_LOGO and added a custom logo. Afterwards I've started report WCF_REFRESH_ICONS and cleared browser cache.

When starting transaction CRM_UI, the custom logo is displayed correctly in the upper left corner. For usability reasons I've also created transaction ZCRM_UI with SSO (shows also correctly the custom logo).

But: When standard transaction SM_CRM is started, the custom logo is not displayed, but the SAP logo.

From my point of view, I don't see any difference between SM_CRM and CRM_UI. In both transactions, the BSP application CRM_UI_START (crm_ui_start/default.htm) is called.

Has anyone an idea, why SM_CRM does not display the custom logo? What am I missing?

Best regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, now I'm a step further. The custom logo is loaded only, when language is German (DE). Weird is, that custom BSP application ZTHTMLB_STYLES CSS and custom logo were created in English...

Edit:

Found the solution via Company Logo on WebUI - login language issue | SCN  in SAP note 1883119.  

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Can you please confirm whether you have used same user id to launch two different tcodes.

Regards

Anand

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

yes, I've used the same user ID, with the same authorizations (on the same system).

BR

Daniel

dominik_kastner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Daniel,

the only difference i see between the two TX is that SM_CRM is using SSO to login to the web service.

Best regards

daniel_kosfeld2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Correct Dominik, that's what I've noticed also. And that's the reason, why I've created transaction ZCRM_UI (copy of CRM_UI with SSO).

But why are SM_CRM and ZCRM_UI behaving differently? As I wrote, they are started differently, but are using the same BSP application, and both are using SSO. SM_CRM is loading SAP logo, ZCRM_UI (and CRM_UI) is loading the custom logo.