cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODATA_CALLING_ERROR in onboarding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created standard scenario of onboarding in SAP process orchestration between SAP HCM and success factors.
I have created 1 sender channel and 2 receiver channel.
Sender channel is configured using SOAP http XI 3.0
One receiver channel is used for Begin session , cancel session and getnewhire records with SFSF adapter(Axis Protocol)
Other receiver channel is used for onboarding candidate info using SFSF adapter with SFSF adapter(odata protocol)

While executing the scenario ,I am getting error as 'ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed' in sxmb_moni.

In monitoring screen , the exact error I am getting is:

ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed {0}.
com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.component.odata.exception.OsciException: 500 : HTTP/1.1 : Internal Server Error
Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Permanent error: Adapter call failed. Reason: com.sap.aii.af.lib.ra.cci.XIAdapterException: ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed {0}.
Message could not be forwarded permantely to the JCA adapter. Reason: ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed
MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.lib.ra.cci.XIAdapterException: ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed {0}
Exception caught by adapter framework: ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed {0}
Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.lib.ra.cci.XIAdapterException: ODATA_CALLING_ERROR:OData call failed {0}

Please help to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The problem is in Successfator end I guess. Talk to them regardong the oData service you are calling.

Additionally, check the SFSF receiver channel configuration properly.

Thanks,

Apu

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

We are also facing the same issue, How did you resolve it?