Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost centre search in MDG 8.0

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our system was recently upgraded to SAP MDG 8.0. From various documents , I understood that it is possible to get the Cost centre hierarchy from the search screen of Cost centre itself. A new option  called "Hierarchy type" is also available in the search screen also. However I do not see hierarchy in the result. Could anyone throw some light on this feature?

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Solved by myself. On debugging , I found out that the framework also expects a value in parameter "Search Method". So I configured it. On choosing both the values  , the Cost centre search screen changes to the following . Here it is possible to get Hierarchy as result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear that you fix this issue!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

I also encountered same kind of issue (Updgarde of MDG Version from 6.1 into 7.0 FP02).

I contacted SAP for that and as per them only soft ware component upgade is not enough we have to follow as per below referance document

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001085212013E/MDGMasterGuide_70_SP05_02.pdf

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the input. Since out system is upgraded to MDG 8.0 , we did follow the MDG 8.0 master guide , did the activities mentioned in it. Still we do have the issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

I assumsed you already activated business functions required for MDG 8.0 .

Are you using HANA as your primary database for MDG?