Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate accounting document for depot export excise invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement for (I.e depot to export process) "accounting document is required for depot export excise invoice".

As per standard SAP,there is no accounting document for depot excise invoice.

Is there any configuration required to generate accounting document for this process.

Process follow: Sales order >> Delivery >> J1IJ >> Invoice.

Can you please help on this requirement.

Thanks in advance !

Thanks & Regards,

Mahabooba Shaik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahabooba,

In case of depot only values will be captured in RG23D register. There will no accounting entries generated neither at the time of J1IG not at the time of J1IJ. There is no such setting in SAP.

For any values that you have to post into accounting capture the values from J1IJ to your billing document through the set up in your pricing procedure post the values into accounting when u save a billing document.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahabooba,

In case of depot only values will be captured in RG23D register. There will no accounting entries generated neither at the time of J1IG not at the time of J1IJ. There is no such setting in SAP.

For any values that you have to post into accounting capture the values from J1IJ to your billing document through the set up in your pricing procedure post the values into accounting when u save a billing document.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth and all,

Thanks for quick response.

Your right. As per standard there is no accounting entry for depot excise invoice.

But we have a requirement to generate accounting document for depot export excise invoice.

Is there any other way to generate accounting document in standard SAP?

If not .Can you please let me know is there any user exist for depot accounting document creation.

Regards,

Mahabooba Shaik

0 Kudos

Hi Mahabooba,

There is no user exit to generate an accounting document at depot excise invoice creation it is only to distribute the values/quantity based on a report RG23D.

Now coming to your requirement please let me know what entries you have to post into accounting.

Based on that I will give my comments.

Regards,

S.Himavanth

0 Kudos

What is the business requirement that you need an accounting document. As per Excise you can only pass on duties. Let us know the requirement in detail.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

Thanks for your help.

Business people expecting, similarly we have a accounting entry for manufacturing plant to export under no bond.(Accounting document will generated for excise invoice and commercial invoice as well)

They want to post the depot excise values into G/L accounts.

Is there any possible to use accruals for statistical excise conditions, so we can post the values into accounting ?

Any comments. Please kindly let me know.

Regards,

Mahabooba Shaik

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Expecting accounting document, it's like a manufacturing plant to export under bond.

And we want to post the statistical excise values into accounting, at the time of depot invoice.

Regards,

Mahabooba Shaik

0 Kudos

Hi Mahabooba,

If your condition type is statistical than no accounting entries will generate for that condition type.

Please share the business requirement with accounting entries which you want to generate at the time of depot invoice.

Regards,

Shatrughan

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.