cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download files for HANA Server and components

0 Kudos

Hello,

unfortunatly I cannot download any Files for HANA Server and components.

In the download-area I can only see HANA Add-ons in the "Installations and Upgrade"-section (see picture) and in the "Support Packages and Patches"-section I cannot see any HANA-entry (see picture).

As you can see in the following pictures we have a valid HANA-license and the system is assigned to our customer-id.

My user has also the authorization to download software (see picture):

Is there any other possibility do download components for the HANA Server? I need the Application Function Library (AFL) for PAL for the HANA Revision 97.01.

Kind Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

check whether these docs can help you:

Software Download - SAP HANA Server Installation and Update Guide - SAP Library

The last link mentions the following:

• Installation media for an SAP HANA SPS: Start of the navigation path SAP Software Download Center Next navigation step Installations and Upgrades Next navigation step A-Z Index Next navigation step Installations and Upgrades - H Next navigation step SAP In-Memory (SAP HANA) Next navigation step HANA Platform Edition Next navigation step SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION Next navigation step SAP HANA PLATFORM EDIT. 1.0 Next navigation step Installation End of the navigation path
  • Support Packages and Patches for SAP HANA: 

Start of the navigation path SAP Software Download Center Next navigation step Support Packages and Patches Next navigation step A-Z Index Next navigation step Support Packages and Patches - H Next navigation step SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION Next navigation step SAP HANA PLATFORM EDIT. 1.0 End of the navigation path

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Cristiano

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

If you have platform edition DVDs for SP 97 you can install AFL using installation tools  hdblcm(gui).

From below link you can download SPS08, SPS10 and SPS11. Unfortunately there is no DVD for SPS09.

Installations and Upgrades - H" SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION" SAP HANA PLATFORM EDIT. 1.0

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

0 Kudos

Hello Yuksel,

thanks for your reply.

We do not have any DVD neither for SP97 nor for any other SPS.

There is no "SAP HANA PLATFORM EDIT. 1.0"-Entry in the "Installation and Upgrades - H"-Section for me (see picture below):

Regards,

Marc

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

It coulld change according to your aggreement with SAP. Mean contract type.

Ask your customer represantative at SAP.

They could help you about the issue and open the link for your company.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR