cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Employee Lookup] Hierarchy Objects of another user do not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

we are implementing Employee Lookup and we are still stuck at this point: we can display the employees of a manager IF AND ONLY IF we are that manager.

Another example:

If I am User A and my manager is User B. I can open the Reporting Line and see User B. If I click on User B his profile will be loaded. There I would assume that I, User A, would appear on the list of employees that report to User B. However, the list is empty.

We assumed that it could have something to do with authorizations but a trace showed nothing. Everything seems fine.

We have the most recent SPS for UIHR001 (SP 3) on the Gateway as well as for GBX01HR (SP 3) and GBX01HR5 (SP1) on the backend.

Do I miss something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

Not sure if you have resolved the issue.

Check if note 0002290135 resolves your issue which SAP has released sometime back.

Thanks

Punit

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

Please check the Organization management and reporting structure properly assigned or not from HR Side who is having the issue. Are you facing this issue only for some users ?

Compare the OM and reporting structure with working one.

Download all notes by searching with the application component PA-FIO-LKP on front end and PA-FIO at back end and search term as Employee Lookup. Implement all the notes which is having status can be implemented.

Read each note carefully, a few notes may have pre-implementation steps.

--

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Basha Shaik

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these required notes for sp3 fiori hcm applications.

vSAP Fiori for SAP ERP HCM 1.0 -  SP03 &am... | SCN

regards,

Sarbjeet Singh