cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight charge,Insurance,Customs (Multiple vendor) with One shipment cost (Multiple Item)

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to define multiple cost items using "shipment Costs" functionality. For example, for a given delivery we have 3 vendors providing different services; one is "lnsurance" , another frieght vendor for transportation to customer, location and the third takes care of "customs". Hence, in MIRO each cost (delivery cost) will be seperated. Example, Delivery cost Rs 1000 (insurance vendor will flow to 100 and frieght vendor will flow to 700 and Customs vendor will flow to 200)

Please advise if this is possible  and give some hints in configuration part on how to achieve this.

Rgds,

Ganapathi Raman P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It's working fine with forwarding agent. But, i don't know how to do the multiple partners in single shipment cost document.

Please help

Regards,

Ganapathi Raman P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Juergen Pitz,

Please help us

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos
JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Wow, didn't know that I am the expert in transportation planning freight calcualtion, too

But, well, yes, it is possible. Now out of my head

- you need of course the different vendors in the shipment document

- an freight cost item always refer to a partner. Through the settings you define which partner role this partner has to have. So one item is for the insurance, one for the freight, etc.

- You will get one freight cost documents with the different freight cost items.

Brgdfs

Juergen

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Juergen,

I got it your point. Also, i did the same configuration and attached the screen shot for your reference, Please suggest where i did the mistake (or) configuration issue on this

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would think that the problem is that your partner TV is on the header (first screenshot), but the freight cost item refers to a stage (that is visible in the third screenshot, the log says "shipment cost item with reference to ... item 0001).

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me. how to put in item wise (first screen shot)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to open the details of the first stage, there is a partner tab, too.

But the question is maybe if you really want to calculate insurance for a stage, or if it would not be better to have the freight cost item refer to the shipment document header?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. I want to calculate the insurance and freight in this stage itself.

I am very much hungry on this. How to solve this ?

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well, how I wrote it. Enter the partner on the partner tab on the stage.

Juergen

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i did. Please go through my first and third screen shot.

I entered the multiple partner's in partner tab but during the shipment cost item, it calculates only the forwarding agent vendor.

not able to calculate the insurance vendor.

Please help

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, you did not

The first screenshot shows the partner tab on header level. You have to open the details for a stage, this comes in an extra pop-up. There is another tab for partners. The partner scheme TR which is shown in your fith screenshot is the standard header partner scheme. You need to control the partner scheme for the stage you are using.

Juergen

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. It works in the stages tab.

I told you before itself. you are the genius in transportation planning..

Answers (0)