cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is picked and moved to archive but Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

File is picked and moved to archive but

Some of the idocs created some of idocs are not.

Please tell me the reason also if knows, why it happens?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The processing mode is set to archive only but it happen for one or two files

there in Audit log we find the error it is showing that file name error and last message is showing that successful but the file is came to archive directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

sender is file system

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

As Nitin has said you should share more characteristics about your scenario to help us to think a way that your issue has showed up and if it is possible to suggest any recommendation to the future.

I want to ask you if you are using the option "Archive Faulty Source Files" in your sender file adapter, if you have don't have this option activated the file with error proccessing at adapter level, following this comment yours,

there in Audit log we find the error it is showing that file name error and last message is showing that successful but the file is came to archive directory

it could have been moved to the Archive directory without any processing more rather than to be sent to the receiver system (weird issue because per my understanding only the processed successfully are moved).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All processed there is no error in that and what happened is in RWB also there is no errors when I checked the particular ack in RWB there in Audit log we find the error it is showing that file name error and last message is showing that successful but the file is came to archive directory and file is not present in that the location  what I done is change the file name and reprocessed then it is successful.....

So I need why it is happened like that I need to answer to TL can any one please help me in this....?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

your filename before changing had any special or invalid characters or extension.

Can you throw more light on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

It is weird, Authorizations could be the part of the problem, try to confirm the user which is used in Communication channel is authorized to read and write.

Regards,

Mudassir

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then once re-configure the channel and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved but i need the solution why it happens like that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good , if you can explain how you solved. Will be helpful for everyone in future.

Regards,

Mudassir

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep.

Please explain what you did, Then we can say why it happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just change the name of the file and placed in the location for reprocessed and it is successful

But my ques is why it comes ?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the name your giving in the channel and what change you made to the filename?

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Request you to be clear on the queries. Please let us know what was configured in your channel in File name and what was the actual file name. Also please check for the file permission issues.

Can you please post the error message which you saw in your Audit Log? May be that can help us tell you what was the issue.

And one more point, are you archiving only the faulty source files or you have set the processing mode as archive.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any reasons why this is happenning like that please guys i need the answer pls help me in this i need to answer in the Project Manager

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep did you check in message monitoring if all the messages are processed succesfully?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Are you using an AEX or dual PI system?, have you checked the IDOC monitor or the transactions smq1 and smq2 if any message is stuck?

If you have single stack system, this document could be helpful to know the monitoring tools, and to try to check if any message is erroneous, stuck and son on

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but those Idocs are from November 2015 we checked all the possible ways we02, idx5,Moni,RWB but not there any suggestions ............?

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the payload and try to test in your Operational Mapping and check if its creating the IDOC payloads properly.

If its fine then check SM58 in ECC end.

Thanks,

Apu

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

check for any condition in Receiver determination for crearing IDOCs.Might be because of failing condition no Idocs generated.

Also check with timestamp in CC montioring to see for which files ,Idocs are not generated.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this in RWB -> Adapter Engine -> Communication Channel.

PS: In your archiving, have you checked addTimeStamp? We had this bug on our PI 7.4 system.

Regards,

Mark