cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flavors for business roles 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a two question regarding Screen Personas 3.0 behavior with roles and flavors:

1. Is t possible to define default flavors for business roles (or just SAP roles?)

2. How Screen Personas treats the flavor rendering when a user has two roles with different flavors? E.g. Company's Payroll manager needs a set of payroll transactions and nothing more, so he would have assigned Flavor for Payroll, but in the same time he is also an Accountant Assistant and needs a set of different transactions that is meant for Accountant Assistant (different flavor). My question here is - how  he would be able to use both of his functions? Or have I created a separate role for every mixed position?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

1. As far as i know you can assign a flavor to any role available in the system and mark it as standard. You can do this via transaction /personas/roles. Simply add the role, navigate into it, assign the flavor and mark it as assigned and default.

2. You can have different roles with different flavors for one transaction assigned to one user. If both have a default flavor set, the role rank you defined in the /personas/roles transaction is the key for personas to choose the right default flavor. I guess if both roles have the same rank it will just choose one of the default flavors.

If you allow your user to switch flavors in the frontend, he can easily choose the right flavor for his tasks.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)