cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Service Without Party in Integration Scenrio Configurator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I am stucking in a small issue but do not found a related thread.

Can anybody explain me, why I cannot assign a "Business Service" of typ "Service without Party" to an Application Component? I am try to configure my integration Process and call in the directory Tools --> Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository. In the following Configurator I can only assign Business Systems from SLD or Services with a Party depending on the settings of the Application Component in the Repository (Flag "External Party with B2B Communication"). If you configure the scenario manually it is possible to involve Business Services without party. But I would like to make use of the Wizard and my Customer has a lot of Systems maintained as Business services.

Any suggestions?

Regards Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I discussed this now internaly and also this thread () gaves me the impression that I have to use a Party when I am doing a B2B communication. Therefor I think SAP will not provide Business Service Without Party in the Configurator.

Any furhter comments are welcome, but for me the thread is closed.

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla

thanks for your answerer, but unfortunately this does not help yet. The problem is to assign a Business Service without Party. Have you ever done this? Please let me know.

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not done this type of task before.. but from the given links

see the below information was in the above first link

The following steps are then only required if the application component has at least one connection to a B2B component.

3. On the Business Services for B2B tab page, enter the business service that you want to use for B2B communication.

The integration process service that is already entered on the Integration Process Service for A2A tab page is then assigned to this business service.

B2B Component...

1. On the Business Services for B2B tab page, assign the business services.

Use the input help () to select the business services.

2. If you want to create a new business service, choose Create Business Service ().

To assign multiple services simultaneously, choose Input Help () in the toolbar of the table (only when assigning business services and business system services).

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

first thanks for your work, but the described scenario does not work for "Business Services without Party".

Everything you wrote I already read and I am currently setting this up.

My problem is, that you are not able to assign an existing "Business Service without Party" in the Configurator. Only those which are assigned to a party.

Therefore my Question once again. What is the reason for this design?

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While we are trying to select the BS from list , the existed Business Systems list will get from SLD ( i hope from SLD cache).But Business Service may not be available in that list..is it correct..

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

Yes, that's a good question if it is correct. If you configure everything manually, you can use Business Services w. P., but in the configurator ...??

Regards Oliver