cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme FUNCTIONAL_LOADER_INLAY for T-lane and Products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to load new T-lanes also Product with programme FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY in development system, but showing me the error as below.

"Logical system has not assigned to any system group."

I have checked Publication and server setting its looks fine.

What can be the issue?

Please let me know if anyone have used this Functionality.

Thanks,

Parag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

When you are in the design stage, add parameter BUSINESS_SYSTEM_GROUP to your selected parameters. It can be misleading because when you choose "Read formatting template" and select Transportation Lane, the BSG parameter is not automatically added to the selected parameters column. Add the parameter before the spreadsheet is created.

Best regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maclean,

Thanks for quick reply.

As you suggested I tried with adding BUSINESS_SYSTEM_GROUP parameter, entered the BSG and input Product@Location  data. still showing the same error.

Thanks,

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY is not officially supported by SAP so information is difficult to come by.

It appears a if you are trying to load data into the SAP system. Data to load or get from the system always starts in cell A10. Put your cursor on this cell before executing.

The bapi's used to drive the spreadsheet are listed in cells A1 and B1 (savemulti and getlist) If you are loading only, remove the text from cell B1. Then you should not get the BSG error any more. If that still doesn't solve the problem, try taking an overly strict approach and add the BSG parameter wherever possible. That is, individually, for product, locations, etc. (Not sure about this one but it solved a problem I had.)

When adding data to the spreadsheet, have another session open with the BAPI transaction so that you can verify the data format. (example: numeric product ID has 18 characters.)

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Maclean.

That's really works.

Answers (0)