Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use SAP RLM with SAP WM.

naveen_kumar125
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working for OIL & Gas Industry client and they have already implemented for SAP WM on onshore location . and client wants to implement SAP RLM on the same location. So anyone can tell me negative or positive points if client wants to keep both.

Thanks

Naveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please be informed that in standard, it's possible to use both the RLM & WM together and I could find that there are some customers who are using it already. Regarding the pro's & con's, I'm not very much aware of RLM and hence, won't be able to anything here.

Thanks,
Balaji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rohitansingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, it's possible to use to use full fledged WM with RLM(IS-OIL);

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

First of all check the below point I have mentioned and after that go through the link for the reference , if you have any doubt regarding the same pls feel free to post again -

SAP Remote Logistics Management (RLM):

SAP RLM functions are used in SAP IS-OIL suite.  SAP RLM enables to supply materials from base locations to oil rig exploration fields (called offshore oil platforms) whenever requested.  If the requested materials are not available in base location then it will create Purchase order to vendor.  The materials will be delivered through Voyage / Vessels (ships) to offshore oil rig platforms.

Integration:

SAP RLM -> SAP MM

Features available in SAP RLM:

1. Supply Chain

2. Good Receipt

3. Shipping

4. Holding (Stocks)

5. Returns

6. Material Tracking .

Imp link -

SAP Oil & Gas (RLM - Remote Logistics Management) - SAP Library

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700000495042007D

Regards,

Arnab

naveen_kumar125
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus,

Thanks for your suggestions and provided information. this will be enough for me.

Thanks

Naveen Kumar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your question is answered then please close it:

naveen_kumar125
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji,

But still i am looking for more information on the same. is anyone can help me on this.

Thanks

Naveen