cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error create RFC in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I'm facing a problem when i try to create the RFC's in LMDB from SOLMAN to a CRM system. These two system are in the same server and i already connected the CRM to the SOLMAN using the SLD (RZ70 and SLDAPICUST). I made a test to creating ABAP RFC's from SOLMAN to CRM and vice versa. But when i try to create the automatic RFC's in the LMDB (Technical Systems > Destinations) i see the below error:

Error during connection to system CKB / 001: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=17 thRc=236
Estruturação conexão à porta conv.).

If these two systems are in the same server i think this is more easy, but i can't understand why this error happen!

Could you please help me if have some configuration to do or some parameter?

Thanks in advanced,

Cleiton Folster Eli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the error will be caused by a missing entry in etc/hosts file of Solution Manager.

Please look up Sap Note 2096433 for further information.

Cheers

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cleiton,

Please follow the steps as suggested and check RFC.

Regards

Anand

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cleiton,

Can you check in LMDB ->Techincal systems(Give the SID of managed system) ->Technical Instance

Here check in Application server tab if Application server details and http port details are appearing  ,if not please maintain

Similarly check for entries Message server and Central services tab .Please try after maintaining these entries

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cleiton,

Can you check the RFC in solman and managed system manually.

Paste the content of error if you face any.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi