cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Need to clear inspection stock without inspection lot

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with the inspection type 08. The process is working fine in the past and today as well for movement type 349. But for one transaction only, the std. functionality of inspection type 08 didn't work.

Issue in detail: User has done movement type 349, the stock is moved to quality from block stock but the inspection lot is not generated. Now, we need to clear the stock from quality on urgent basis but system is not allowing to do so for movement type 350 or cancellation of material document of movt. 349 as there is no inspection lot for batch and quantity.

Error Message(QA495): Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXX in QM only.

The master data is not changed since last 6 months. The configuration looks fine. The important thing is that the process is working fine today also. The inspection lots are generated for 349 transactions.

I have gone through various threads but didn't find the solution.

Request all experts to advise to clear this stock from quality.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

It seems a once off incident. Please try using the OSS note 48815 program ZQEVAC20 to move the stock from quality to unrestricted, where MvT 321 will be posted at background. This will fix this particular inconsistency.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for the reply. I will check and let you know.

Regards,

Akhil

former_member436214
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank You .

I have had the same problem .

NOTE 48815 Solve it .

Thanks

Pawel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know if anybody have any idea.

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Further to our discussion, the existing inconsistencies are removed by using note 48815 but now we have few more examples with the same issue.

We corrected those with the help of this note as well.

Now, I want to correct this problem in such a way that it should not come in future transactions.

Is there any way to accomplish it?

Is there any note which need to implement along with note 48815 in order to avoid this issue in future and which fix this problem permanently?

Thanks in advance.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Sorry, I am not aware of any such notes which may be proactively applied to remove future system inconsistencies.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I have tested the note in development and quality it is working fine.

Thanks for the quick response.

Now, I will check in production system and confirm.

0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved.

Thanks

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

holger_hartung
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you explain, why std function with 08 inspection type dosen't work? It should be...

0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

I also don't know why it didn't work. I am checking the root cause.

Thanks,

Akhil