cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received materials without warehouse number and now they're inaccessible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

One of my colleague recently received some raw materials using MIGO but somehow without entering any warehouse number. So we are now unable to see this materials in any warehouse and also unable to consume them in any way. Also we cannot transfer them to any warehouse or make a cancellation according to the material number. The system says the materials cannot be found. But when I take a report of 101 movements ay MB51, I can see clearly the materials are received but without any indicated warehouse number.

Could you please show me a way to access these materials and somehow transfer them back to the raw materials warehouse? And could you also suggest us what kind of corrective measures should we take for avoiding this kind of undesired situation in the future?

And one more thing; shouldn't SAP block us making such an incorrect receive with some red errors?

Thanks in adnavce for your help,

Fatih Savas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

why should the system block anything here? Nothing is incorrect.

In MIGO you enter a plant and a storage location, never a warehouse number. If the plant / storage location combination is connected to a warehouse number, the system finds this connection and follow up functions are working (like a transfer requirement). But you do not have to have a warehouse number connected to this combination, you can also work with stock on IM level only, then you don't see a warehouse.

What plant and storage location do you see in the MB51? Or better, check the stock in MMBE. Is this plant / storage location connected to any warehouse?

And then you transfer the stock to your desired plant and storage location.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Juergen,

I can not see any stock in MMBE.

And also there's no storage location written on MB51 near the 101 movement. And also when I try to cancel the 101 movement with MBST, the system says briefly "I cannot find the material". And also I get the same message when I try to transfer the material to another storage location. Please find below a capture of MB51 list which shows there's no indicated storage location.

Still couldn't take the receiving back or transfer this material to some other storage location.

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check either the stock is received against any account assignments.in that case it can not show at storage location level.

if you want to see the consumption data against material, check at the material master.

C K Reddy

Answers (0)