cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change existing travel request which is already requested and it’s goes to manager inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expertise,

I am implementing Travel mangt and we have created work flow our client  want if employee create new travel request if mine while any change so employee can change his/her trip ,but I didn't find standard edit/change option in NWBC.

requested to expertise please advice me.

Thanks

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From Travel Workcenter service, employee can view all his travel requests and it's status can be tracked. Employee can change the trip requests from here itself.

Click Travel Work Center link in overview

It will open below screen, click on All My Travel Requests tab it will show all trip requests. Select the request and click on Change button to edit the request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

I try to find the screen All My Travel Request tab but I didn't get .

Is it depend on role if yes so please help me out to which role we can use for it or les how to configure these tab page.

I am sharing employee's screen and manger Screen's so advice me what are thinks left over so I can fix it.

Manager"s screen

I would like to request you to help me out to archive my goal

Thanks

Suman

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to find out the role for travel request role i believe authorization/security team can advise on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

what ever screen u shared it's correct but I am not able to achieve this screen even server ppl can't help me out,

Could you please tell me what would the appropriate role for travel work center or who is the right person who can configure or else do you have configuration steps  so please share so I can do from my end .

thanks

Suman

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your using which version of ECC6.0 EHP ?

Check the roles SAP_FI_TV_WEB_ESS_TRAVELER_1 / 2 based on your version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello team

I found Traveler work center  SAP_FI_TV_WEB_TRAVELER_EXT_TP.

Can I use ?

Screen short attached ..

SAP (Role)

NWBC screen

Thanks and Regards

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

have you checked the authorization of the user?

Might be it is set up that the user is not able to modify this status.

(or try to change trip with sap_all authorization)

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siegfried,

Thanks for you response but user has SAP_all authorization as well.

Is there any role based?

if it is role based could help me out what are the role we can use standard role?

what is the role for  traveler work center?

I would like to request share me important T-code which help me out to understand or work easy?

Thanks and regards

Suman