cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchpad Issue

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!

I appreciate your help with the following problem

I created the Launchpad (Z), I create Rol (Z), the user has the rol. but it does not work.

any ideas?

Thank´s Gurus!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ana,

how does the role in PFCG look like? Did you assign the correct application configuration? The rest looks OK to me.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Thank´s Alessandro,

The imagen the configutarion have five options, the imagen the user have three options...

See the imagen..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ana, From my ESS experience, the custom role has to be linked to by creating custom Application configuration associated with the application.

Here is URL example:

standard: sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hress_a_menu?WDCONFIGURATIONID=HRESS_AC_MENU&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN

custom AC: sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hress_a_menu?WDCONFIGURATIONID=ZHRESS_AC_MENU&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN

Do you have "TEST" option in the FPM toolbar menu? By doing the test from FPM configurator, you can compare the URL with the URL which the user using to launch. See if they are launching the Z version or the standard. This is not possible if you are launching through portal which we usually do for ESS.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Ana

is there a GRAC_REP access that might be hiding links from the user? Run STAUTHRACE to see if any permission are failing

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Thank´s! Karthikeyan!

Correct Answer.

Regards, Ani

Answers (0)