Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk analysis and Firefighter funcation not working in GRC AC 10.0 SP21

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I installed GRC AC 10 and upgraded to SP21 but issue is i did the all configuration for ARA in SPRO tcode and tried to perform a risk analysis(1st) for a user level but im getting blank screen only

similarly i configuration EAM in SPRO tcode and NWBC settings as well but when i try to assign a firefighter to firefighter id in NWBC its not showing the users who assigned firefighter role basically this user is created in central system only.

i suspect something is not correct with my system can anyone help to fix it and is there any know issues for it

Regards,

Radhakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Radhakrishnan,

with the information you have provided we cannot help you. What did you do from settings point of view? Did you add the AUTH scenario to the connector? Did you activate the BC sets for ARA (especially GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON)? What about connector groups? Generating the rules? Did you run the synch jobs (pfcg auth sync, repository sync), etc.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Thanks for you quick response

yes i activated the BC sets COMMON and R3 BC set as well, also i configured the AUTH scenario to the connector and created connector and assigned to connector groups and generated SOD rule set also

SYNC jobs Authorization sync data and repository sync job.

i cant able to understand why i am not able to get firefighter username in NWBC to assign firefighter id to perform FF actions but i can able to get FF controller, FF owners also ff user id which is created in backend system

i have assigned FF mgt user role(SAP_GRIA_SUPER_USER_MGMT_USER) which seems to be changed in SP21 but still firefighter name not coming up in NWBC

please throw me some light how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Radhakrishnan

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have two issues. Regarding #1 - Risk Analysis: can you please run the risk analysis again with option "Show all Details" and share the screenshot. Would like to see what the system is throwing.

Regarding EAM: important is the connector scenario SUPMG, then first configure the access control owners (FF owner & FF controller), then assign owners for FF IDs, assign the user and the controller. First I would start the EAM launchpad from the GRC system (GRAC_EAM) and secondly from the target system.

It would be good to share some screenshots as I don't know where you face the issue.

Regards,

Alessandro

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALessandro,

FF id issue resolved its because of insufficient authorization in the mgt_user role and SAP_ALL fixed it

Risk analysis i tried to download and uploaded rule set but still its not working and sure i will post you the screen shot

Regards,

Radhakrishnan

radhakrishnan_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Risk Analysis also fix we need to apply some notes to fix program bugs and also run in background to avoid 500-timeout error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Radhakrishnan,

Can you list the additional notes you applied "to fix program bugs"?  I'd like to make sure we apply them as well.

Thanks.

Matt