cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import only one SyncBO of a SynbBO definition file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do I have the possiblity to upload a single SyncBO (MAM30_018) only and irgnore the rest. Is this possible?

Greetings

Andreas Dommes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

You can upload/download only one syncBO. But if you upload 10 syncBOs to a single file and then you have to import all the 10. There is no choice at import to select only some of the syncBOs.

If you upload only one syncBO and if that syncBO has relatioships to other syncBOs, then there will be problems during re-generation of syncBO.

Regards

Ajith Chandran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no tool which will allow you to import only one syncbo from a definition file containing definitions of other syncbos. You will have to edit the definition file to retain only MAM30_018 syncbo. Do this only if you know entire file structure.

Thanks...

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andreas,

it's possible. but MAM doesn't have the UI to do this so you have to create your

own. prior to sync, retrieve all your delta data thru the API.

SyncBoOutDeltaFacadegetAllDelta():MeIterator

then iterate on this SyncBoOutDelta collection and suppress their upload by using

SyncBoOutDelta.setSendType(SyncBoOutDeltaSendType.NO_SEND)

and only specifying

SyncBoOutDelta.setSendType(SyncBoOutDeltaSendType.SEND)

to the SyncBoDelta instance which you would like to upload.

hope this helps.

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jo,

thanks a lot for your reply, but I think you missunderstood my problem. I meant the importing/uploading of the SyncBO - <b>Definition </b>file into the middleware. I didn't mean the uploading of data from client to middleware/backend.

Greetings

Andreas Dommes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andreas,

sorry bout the mistake. yes you can import only one Syncbo file as long as this

syncbo has no relationship with other syncbos. if it has relations with other syncbos

related syncbos, your application will likely not be generated.

regards

jo