former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We have a Business requirement ,

1. When the Inspection lot is created , it is in CRTD
  2. Then it is REL , and processed for Result Recording
  3. Can it be possible to find , which users have done the Result Recording
  4. In Layout for QA32 ,their are fields named as Changed by ;Changed on ; but it doesn't give accurate results , even the Results Recording is done , this field is not updated or not populated
  5. The Business needs to know who has done the Result Recording and what changes , if so they have done .
  6. is their any fields in the Layout for QA32 , which can provide me the required results

Br

Tallha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd

There is no direct field in QA32 for this.

1. Can it be possible to find , which users have done the Result Recording >> You can check IL status history.Here status INSP is set when any user first time do result recording.
  2. The Business needs to know who has done the Result Recording and what changes >> For this you need to activate- indicator Change document at results recording in control indicator of result recording.

To display the change history > characteristic overview screen >Extras > Change history

3. Use QGP1 T code to get history of result recording

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit ,

Thanks for the reply ,

Can you please elaborate your second point

this you need to activate- indicator Change document at results recording in control indicator of result recording.---

To display the change history > characteristic overview screen >Extras > Change history

With screen shot if possible

Br

Tallha

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to QS23, enter the details and go to 'Control Indicators' of the MIC.

Here, you got to activate the indicator for Change History. Into the second screen of Control indicator, You'll find 'RR Change Docs' under Miscellaneous. Activate it. 

NJ

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin ,

Thanks ,

In my MIC , this RR Change Docs' has already been activated .

Please check the screen shot attached in my first post (result recording pic)

For some lots , it is showing changed by & Changed at

whereas for remaining lots , system is not showing changed by & change lots .

The Business needs to check who has done the changes and what changes has been done .

Br

Tallha

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RR change docs will help you in tracking the changes made for result recording. In other words, when you change the value of a MIC. lets say from A to B, then you can track these changes if you activated the RR change Docs. In the result recording screen, select the MIC and from the top menu, you can go for 'Change History' (I don't remember the exact path as this moment so can't tell you that but it is there). It'll display the changes along with UserId and other details like time and date.

The one you are exploring from QA32 layout, is nothing but worklist of the inspection lot. Those are changes which are made into the inspection lot, more precisely changes in UD. Lots where you find the 'Changed by' or 'Changed on' details are the one which reflects change in inspection lot, not result recording. Expand the width a bit, and you see the complete header description.

NJ

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin ,

Thanks for the Input ,

Lots where you find the 'Changed by' or 'Changed on' details are the one which reflects change in inspection lot, not result recording. --- This I will check and revert back

Br

Tallha

Answers (0)